Malaysian Muse
Thursday, February 08, 2007
  Away too long
I have been away from my blog for the last three weeks and that's an unacceptably long period. While I write this blog mainly for myself and have a few readers who visit my site periodically, I must re-affirm my need to continue writing and to update my site regularly. It is a responsibility that I must keep. Being away due to work committments is not a good excuse. A friend of mine reprimanded me for this slackness. And indeed, I am at fault. Like she said, it is pointless to keep a blog if updates are too far apart. I shall endeavour to be like clockwork from now on!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I will occassionally write about developments in Malaysia and throw in my creative thoughts. I am a former journalist.

Archives
August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]