Malaysian Muse
Friday, August 25, 2006
  Greetings to all
Hello I am Sreejit Pillai and I have often contemplated starting a blog and of late, i have been reading some of the popular blogs in cyberspace, which explores the going ons of this great nation. By great, i mean, the essence of this country is still intact and still has a capacity to invoke feelings of pure emotion. I love my country even though there are many out there, who doesn't care what I and many others feel for Malaysia. Will this country actually fulfill its potential greatness? Sadly, using current developments as a yardstick, Malaysia will always flatter to deceive. Any change is likely to happen in minute stages; if this is pre-destined, then so be it. But pre-destined or not, change will and must happen. Coming back to the subject of the blogs devoted to the idea that is Malaysia, I am heartened to know that there are many Malaysians out there who share some of the concerns I have been quietly nursing of late. Time waits for no one and sadly many in the corridors of powers, be it the big boys or the little napoleons, are stubbornly clinging on to the old ways (albeit successful in the Mahathir era) of perpetuating "business as usual". It is my fervent hope that we as Malaysians can make changes that can ultimately shape this country for the better.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I will occassionally write about developments in Malaysia and throw in my creative thoughts. I am a former journalist.

Archives
August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]